Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Sleepin in the swing!

On Sunday, we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Smith's house. Our church gets out at 12:00pm and we left shortly after we got home. I thought it would be a perfect time to go because Kason could take a nap in the car on our way there (it takes about an hour to get from our place in Ogden to there's in Salt Lake). But did he take a nap?!?! NO WAY!!! So we got to my Grandparents house and ate a fabulous lunch then Shawn took Kason out to the swing. If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now - Kason LOVES to swing! If we try to take him out he'll cry and get so mad. So he swung (ha! is that even a word?) for a little while then we went inside and played with some toys. After getting bored with the toys, we went back outside and swung some more. I knew he had to be tired because it was about 4:00 and he still hadn't had his nap. So he was just swinging and Shawn and I were talkin with my grandparents and my aunt and uncle then all of a sudden we look over and he's asleep! HAHA! It really was the cutest thing! So I got a few pictures and a little video of it. I'll apologize now for the sideways video! I took it with my phone and couldn't figure out how to rotate it...

4 comments:

The Shock's said...

Awww he's so cute! As always

Becky and Bryce said...

Priceless. My kids NEVER fall asleep places like that.

Kelley Rae said...

What a doll! Oh, how i miss the days of naps. Treasure those times!

Kelley Rae said...

BTW - I had to pick six people to tag, and you happened to be one of them! :) The details are on my blog, and please don't hate me!!