Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun with Family

About a week ago, my brother, Jake, came to visit us and brought his two little kids. Jordan is 2 (he will be 3 in November) and Sophie is 2 months old. It was a great visit! I hadn't seen Sophie since the day after she was born so I was just dying to see her! She is such a cutie! I wanted to get a picture of Kason "holding" Sophie and as you can see in the photo, he wasn't really happy to oblige! He didn't even want to touch her! Little stinker!

It was SO cute - Sophie was just laying on the mat and Jordan came up and layed right by her! I think he's going to be a very protective older brother as they get older!

Kason decided that touching Sophie's toes were ok haha!

2 comments:

The Shock's said...

Look how precious she is! I think the time is coming that you guys should really get to work on making a cute little neice for me ok :)
And I can't believe Shawn didn't have Clints cell programed in thats who's # we were on tell him to program it in now haha

Kelley Rae said...

I haven't seen pics of Sophie since right after she was born, she is adoreable!! And no worries, MaKell didn't "hold" her first baby until this Sunday, previous to that she would throw a fit and treat that baby like it was diseased or something!