Thursday, September 25, 2008

"Our Family Life"

Ok so it's still a work in progress, but when you all get a minute, you should click on the "OurFamilyLife.com" logo to the right. Shawn's work - KiddieKandids - is offering this to their customers and the employees get it for free! Pretty cool!!! I'm still going to do this blog, but this new thing is where I will post "albums" (too many pictures to put on here haha) and other fun things. So play around with it and like I said, I'm still working on it so sorry about the empty tabs for now.

4 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

I'm so happy you are a blogger! I had a great time reading up on you guys. How sad that we live next door, and still don't see much of each other. I'm a little homebound right now - maybe we will come out of hiding once the baby is born. Oh, and I love the awesome site for all of your pictures and family info - really cool! Hope you guys are doing great.

Amy Piller said...

that site is cool! I think Grant might go to the U of U game on Saturday with my dad so I think i will hang with all of you guys at my parents, hope that is ok:)

Stefani said...

im so happy shawn gave me your link. now i can blog stalk you guys all the time! xo

Kelley Rae said...

What a great site - really nice for all of those extra pics you don't have room to post.