Thursday, September 11, 2008

Smith Family Reunion in St. George

This past weekend we went down to St. George for a family reunion. We left Friday morning and got to St. George around 4ish. While we were driving, everyone else was hiking in Zion National Park. After unloading all of our stuff, we met up with the rest of the family at a splash park.


All Kason would do is go up to the spouts and barely touch the water. He wouldn't walk in them at all! But when he did touch the water he would giggle to himself. It was pretty cute.

Shawn had to walk him into the fountain then he was out just as fast! He did not want to be in there!

My cousin's little boy had his foot over one of the spouts and Kason was standing in the line of it. Then he started to take his foot off and it got Kason right in the face. At first Kason was like, "What's in my face?" Then he realized he didn't like it very much and this was his face.

A great "Family Photo Opp"

This park was pretty cool! Besides the fountain in the previous pictures (like the one at the Gateway), it also had a very shallow river running through it. I would splash my feet then Kason would copy me - it was pretty funny!

We found this little statue of a pig at the park and just had to get a picture of Kason "riding" it.

2 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

That's one of our favorite parst of St. George - the splash parks. So nice when you can have so much fun for free!

The Shock's said...

how cute! I need my Kason fix I can't believe it's been almost a month now since I've seen him I was spoiled all summer getting to see you guys quite often LOL!