Monday, September 8, 2008

The Six Quirks Tag

Kelley tagged me and I had to come up with six quirks about myself. Here are the rules:
-Link the person who tagged you
-List 6 of your quirks
-Tag 6 other bloggers by linking them
-List the rules on your blog

1- When I hang our clothes up, everything has to be "facing" the same way and I hang all of my t-shirts together, long-sleeves together, pants together, etc.

2- All of our movies and cd's are alphabatized! I know, kinda dumb and crazy! HA!

3- Shawn would probably say that one of my quirks is that I write too many "thank you" cards! I didn't think that was a bad thing haha! (not that "quirks" are a bad thing either)

4- I guess since this is our family blog, I'll list one or two of Shawn's - his socks are folded inside out. You don't get it? HAHA! If you take one sock and make it inside out, then take another sock and make it inside out, then fold those two together you have what he insists I do! He says if I fold it the other way - the NORMAL way - spiders could crawl in them and bite his toes or something. I fold MY socks the "normal" way and haven't had a spider bite yet...

5- Shawn will insist to wash his own eye glasses. I've offered many times to wipe them off or wash them, but he just says, "I'll do it." So I just let him wash mine too haha!

6- Ok one more for me - I can't stand pickles on hamburgers or sandwiches. I have to pick them off and throw them away! I will eat the sweet pickles (NOT dill!) by themselves but not on stuff. And I'll eat the small pickle bits in potato salad or whatever but not on hamburgers.

I don't think I have 6 people to tag but the "6" that I tag are Amy (I know, you were already tagged by Kelley, sorry!), Becky, BethAnna, Brandis, and Marcia.

3 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

Thanks for being a good sport - that was fun to read. I do the same thing with my clothes hung the same way. And I say make Shawn fold his own socks! :)

Amy Piller said...

I love shawn's spider idea, lol. I agree with Kelley though make him do his own if he doesn't like the way you do it. lol I will do mine I promise just give me a couple days.

Tim and Marcia Allen said...

Thanks Emily, I didn't know that about Shawn! Makes since now that I remember. . .