Thursday, September 11, 2008

We got up early Saturday morning and met everyone at Sand Hollow. There were two boats we could ride on and fun activities on the beach. Kason and Shawn experienced their first boat ride ever!

The sand wasn't brown, it was RED! Just like the red rocks you see everywhere in St. George. It was pretty crazy!

SMILE Shawn!!!

Kason definitely was in his element here! He loved the lake, loved the toys, loved the sand, and on and on and on!!!

Kason seemed to like the boat ride... He didn't really show any emotion but I don't know if he could with that life jacket on haha! If you look at his hair, it's all spikey. He WONT wear hats so I had to put a TON of sunblock on his head and in his hair - poor kid!

I thought this was too cute! He fell asleep on the boat. He fell asleep sitting up then we laid him down on the boat floor.

I had a great experience too! I went on a FABULOUS tube ride! My cousin's boat had two tubes tied together so you could have "tube wars." I'm not a wild and crazy girl - I had only been in a tube once before (like 4 years ago) and that was a pretty mellow ride. My cousin, Dave, wasn't pretty mellow! HAHA!!! No it was great though! I had a BLAST!!! I think I never wanted to ride wild and crazy because I was afraid to fall out, but I definitely did - TWICE!!! My "war" buddy was my cousin, Natalie, and only I fell out the first time. So I got back in my tube and went at it again. My cousin got a video of our second ride and if I can get it from her, I'll post it later. But we BOTH fell off the second time around! CRAZY but FUN!!!

No comments: