Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Backward Shoes

Another thing Kason has figured out how to do is put on his little blue sandals. The first time he did it (about a week or so ago), they were on the correct feet and I was shocked he did it all by himself! Today he decided to put them on and he put them on backwards and was walking all over like he did it right! It was super cute and I got a good laugh. Haha!

In this picture, he's checking himself out in our garbage can (it's a chrome can so we catch him looking at himself, making faces, or talking to himself)! Haha!

I just love that Kason is learning how to do new things each day! He never ceases to amaze me!

2 comments:

Amy Piller said...

So cute! Hey we will see you on Saturday and Sunday. You staying at my Parents?

The Shock's said...

and he gets sooo mad when you take them off him! haha He will always remember me as the big ol meanie aunt who takes him away from mommy and steals his shoes