Monday, November 17, 2008

Sweetheart Tag

Each person answers questions about their sweethearts. At the end of the post, the person then tags 6 people and posts their names; then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged.

What is your husbands name? Shawn
How long have you guys been married? 3 years and 8 months
How long did you date? We dated for 3 months then got engaged and got married 5 months later (so we dated 8 months total)
How old is he? 27
Who is taller? Shawn
Who can sing best? I don't think he likes to sing so me
Who is smarter? We're both smart in different areas which seems to balance us out
Who does laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? He earns most of the money and I make sure all the bills are paid
Who mows the lawn? Our landlord, but if and when we do have to I'm sure he would do it, although I have mowed a few lawns in my day and it's not too bad haha
Who cooks dinner? Me, but he has cooked some good meals too
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
Who kissed who first? Shawn kissed me
Who wears the pants? We both do haha

I tag Becky, BethAnna, Brandis, Kelley, Marcia, and Stefani - sorry Gals!!! Hehehe...

3 comments:

Stefani said...

he doesn't like to sing to you? what's wrong with him? fun tag, thanks!!

The Shock's said...

I did this tag under my about me section so technically I didn't break the chain right? haha. I also nominated you check out my blog!

Lindsey and Zach said...

Hey em..I try to keep in touch with everyone, but I am just not very good at blogging. You two have really been married 3 1/2 yrs. It goes by fast huh? So you thinking of having another child soon???? I can't believe Kayson is so big...he is so cute!