Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween (Part 1)

On Halloween, I took Kason and Mason up to Henefer to see Shawn at his work. They like to have the kids come all dressed up and do some trick-or-treating there. The boys had fun and I think Shawn enjoyed showing off his little boy haha! On the way up to Henefer, I had to stop and take a couple pictures of the Devil's Slide (between Morgan and Henefer):
Kason was a girraffe (it was really hard to get a picture of him - he wouldn't hold still long enough!):
Mason was a conductor (he LOVES Thomas the Train and anything to do with trains):
Kason checkin out his candy:
The boys outside by the pond:

Shawn gave Kason a candy necklace to eat on the way home and by the time we got to where you get off I-84 to go into Ogden (about 25 minutes later) I think he was on a sugar high because he kept saying "HI!" "HI!" "HI!" It was hilarious!

No comments: