Monday, November 17, 2008

Trip to Oregon

Last weekend (November 5th-10th) we went to see my family and friends in Medford, Oregon. It was a fun little vacation but definitely NOT long enough! We saw some interseting things on the side of the road on the way there. Usually we see donkeys, cows, and deer, but I've never seen horses before (YES!!! I've seen horses before, but not in the middle of nowhere between Winnemucca, NV and Lakeview, OR).
There were some donkeys in the middle of the road and when they finally moved out of the way for us, I rolled down my window and yelled "HEY DONKEY!" and it ran away. It was pretty funny haha! Here's my little guy lookin all cute:

My parents gave Kason his birthday present early and this is of Shawn and Kason putting it together:
Kason found the "fun drawer" in the kitchen:
We don't have a dishwasher in our apartment so Kason thought my parents' was the coolest thing in the world! He kept turning it on! Here he is laying on the floor trying to push the buttons:
We went for a drive up to Crater Lake with my brother and his little family. OH how I miss those TREES!!! You don't see this in Utah:
Kason and Megan fell asleep on the car ride and I wanted to get a picture of them. As you can see my fabulous husband kept getting in the way haha!
Crater Lake was really snowy and foggy. If you've ever been, it's absolutely amazing to see, but since it was so foggy, you couldn't really see anything. One of the reason's I wanted to go for a ride is to get a family picture in the outdoors with the enormous trees behind us, but we started a bit late and it got too dark so here's the best we came up with:
After our ride, we went back to my brother's house and had dinner. Here are a few of the kiddos playing:
My brother - Spence, his wife - Amanda, and their daughter - Megan:
My FABULOUS parents with Kason:
Thanks to everyone who made this trip a BLAST!!! I didn't get a chance to take a picture of my friends, but please know I had a great time seeing you guys and catchin up. We love you all!

1 comment:

Mike and Nickie said...

It is cool to see pics of your whole family. It is nice that you got to go up and see them. Family is so important.