Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween (Part 2)

For Halloween night, we met up with Tom and Michelle (Mason's parents/Tom is Shawn's brother) and went to Michelle's parent's house. We ate dinner then Michelle and I took the boys trick-or-treating. We were only going to go to a couple houses but Mason was just too excited so we went around the neighborhood. Kason did really good - this was his first year trick-or-treating (last year he was only 10 months old)! He held onto my finger and I took him to the doors. If the people were letting kids take a piece of candy, Kason would take a piece and put it in his little bucket - it was SO cute! Near the end, Kason got tired of walking but I was excited he did it! This picture is of Kason getting ready to go out:
Me and Kason:
Michelle and Mason:
Ok so I got a little camera happy of Kason eating his sucker! Oh well, it was cute anyway:

2 comments:

Amy Piller said...

I love his costume, it is so cute! Where did you get it?

The Shock's said...

I have the 2 cutest nephews in the whole world! How fun I'm glad you guys had a great day. His costume you got is really cute and he seems to not have had a problem having the hood on either!