Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

It is definitely the time of year for these yummy cookies - so I want to share an easy and quick recipie with you all. This recipie comes from my sister-in-law, Melissa, so enjoy! You only need THREE ingredients:
1 pkg Spice Cake Mix
12 oz can Pumpkin
1 pkg Chocolate Chips
Mix DRY spice cake mix with the pumpkin until moist:
Add chocolate chips (the recipie calls for 1 pkg, but I found that's a lot! If you like lots of chocolate - go for it! Next time I make these I will probably just use half of the pkg). Drop by spoon on a greased cookie sheet:
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes (I cooked mine for 12 minutes). I can get about 3 dozen cookies but it depends on how big (or small) you want your cookies. The end result:
This is what I did for my neighbors:

1 comment:

Amy Piller said...

I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. I will totaly try that!