Monday, October 13, 2008

My Little Reader

This morning I was in the living room and I didn't hear Kason for awhile, so I went looking for him and this is what I found:He was in his bedroom looking at books - chapter books, I might add, but that's ok! I guess you could say this made me smile! A mother's (and ex-teacher's) dream that her child will love to read. Ok, ok I know he can't read yet, but the fact that he's at least LOOKING at them is something! Haha!

Ok try something cool: Put a colored sticky note over your flash and take a picture. If you use the flash, your picture will take on the hue of the paper. I used a hot pink sticky note here:
Sorry it's dark but I guess that's what you get for covering the flash haha! But it is pretty cool! I got the idea from the October 2008 FamilyFun Magazine. Here's another one with a green sticky note: I don't know what was up with this smile, but I thought it was cute anyway.

2 comments:

The Shock's said...

He seriously looks like he just woke up one morning and became so much older then when I saw you guys before you went to Enterprise! I need a Mason/Kason fix maybe since its UEA this week we can come up and do McDonalds!

Amy Piller said...

He is the cutest kid! Gelato is italian ice cream and it is yummy!