Friday, August 1, 2008

Playing outside

I took some pictures of Kason playing outside today and had to share some of them. He found the chalk and decided to try to draw with them - just lines but he was having fun with it! Then he climbed on his castle and had to take a break for a minute and smile for mommy. The little video is of him grabbing dirt in his tiny little hands and moving it to another place. He was doing this for a while when I decided he was being too cute so I had to tape him! If you listen closely he says, "oh no!" twice and it's the cutest thing. Besides "mommy" and "daddy" it seemed like his first words were, "oh man!" Now he's moved onto "oh no!" I'm telling you, he makes us laugh every day!!!

2 comments:

Amy Piller said...

So cute so cute!

Tim and Marcia Allen said...

I think that is the first time I've seen him smile. Very cute boy! (shows how much time we're able to spend with ya!)