Monday, August 25, 2008

Camping

We went camping over the weekend with Shawn's brother, Tom, and his wife and son (the boy I watch everyday). We camped up Logan canyon and it was beautiful up there! The weather was GREAT! After our Bear Lake camping expereince (VERY windy, rainy, and water in the tent), we bought some seam sealer and applied it to all the seams in the tent. As we were laying on our fabulous air matress (ha! not really) Friday night, I told Shawn, "I really, really don't want it to rain, but I kinda do to see if the seam sealer works!" Thank goodness it didn't rain - I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I said that! HAHA! Anyway, Kason had a BLAST up there! He loves being outside and loved to explore his new surroundings!

If you look closely, there is a small yellow ball that Shawn is about to pick up. Shawn would throw that really high in the air and Kason just laughed at that! When Kason got the ball he would hold it above his head and let go as if he were throwing it in the air! It was pretty cute!


You can tell in this picture that Kason rubbed his little dirty hands under his nose. Poor guy! He had a runny nose the whole time we were up there!


"Thanks, Uncle Tom, for the pop bottle!" It was the funniest thing! Tom gave Kason this bottle and he left a little bit of pop for Kason to drink. Kason started to suck on the bottle then turned it over to suck on the bottom. Ya he dumped out all the pop that was in there in the process of turning it over! HAHAHA!!! It was pretty funny!


Kason was sitting on the bench and somehow slipped and bumped the back of his head. Of course he cried and of course he rubbed his tearry eyes with his dirty hands and I couldn't pass up a picture of his sad little face! Our little "racoon"! HA!

2 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Fun, I want to go camping!

Amy Piller said...

Hey em I get my templets at PYZAM.COM.