Thursday, January 29, 2009

Enterprise

The weekend after New Year's, we went down to Enterprise to see Shawn's parents and Grandma. It was a nice little trip, as always. Shawn got Kason this wonderful sucker and he loved it haha!

But the highlight of the trip was installing a new toilet for Shawn's Dad!!! Tim and Marcia (Shawn's sister and bro-in-law) brought the new toilet over and Shawn and Tim installed it. But Marcia did a little cleaning first...


Haha! Gotta love cleaning the toilet!!! I didn't get before and after shots of the toilets - sorry (haha I KNOW you were dying to see pictures of toilets huh?!?!)... Anyway, as I said before, it was a nice trip - FREEZING - but fun!!!

2 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

I used to love those suckers - I wouldn't even know where to find them though. Did it take him the whole drive to naw away at it? :)He's so cute!

The Shock's said...

Those are the best suckers! Not as sticky as lolipop type. They remind me of sucking on harden pixi sticks haha. They do make great treats for car rides tho easy clean up. and LOVE the toilet pictures.