Thursday, January 29, 2009

Curious Boy

I think any 2-year-old is a curious child! Kason loves to explore in cupboards, drawers, etc. We had to install 12 of those lock things on each door (in the kitchen and bathroom) so he wouldn't get in them. So whenever we have to get into one of them he runs over to take a look and tries to get a hold of anything that's in there. Then when we close the door, he cries and cries! One day I didn't want to battle with him so I just let him look through this cupboard and as you can see he had a great time!
He took all of my recipe cards out of that purple box and had them all over the place; he took the plastic cups out of the packaging and played with those; he took out the cooking bags from the box... He sure did have fun though! Watch out - if we ever visit your house, I promise he will go straight to your kitchen and have a party hahaha!

No comments: