Thursday, January 7, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

Yes, I realize it's the 7th day of January and I'm just now posting about Christmas and looking back at the year. Better late than never, right?!?!

We had a wonderful Holiday Season. I love that Kason is getting it more now that he's a year older. It was so fun to spend time with mine and Shawn's families - what a wonderful way to celebrate the Holiday's, with those you love!

So now we say goodbye to another year. SO MUCH happened in 2009 for me and my family! Here's just a recap of what happened to us:
* We paid off our credit cards - finally!
* Celebrated 4 years of marriage
* Kason broke his wrist
* Shawn's Grandma passed away
* We paid off my car
* After 19 years of wearing glasses, I finally took the plunge and got contacts
* We sold my car
* I lost 65 pounds and realized that I actually kinda LIKE to run
* We all got a year older!

It really was a great year and now we look on to 2010. First up is a Cruise with my family and I am SO excited!!! We leave in a few weeks and we are going on the Mexican Riviera cruise (it visits Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas). Shawn and I are going with my parents, my brother, Spence, his wife and daughter (who will turn 5 on the cruise!), and my brother, Jake - 8 people all together. Anyway, I'm excited to see what the new year will bring us! I wish you all a wonderful year!!!

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Just so you know I cried when I read the Grandma Hill post. I am so glad we still stick together! Love you!

Kelley Rae said...

What a great recap of the year. Ocngrats on the 65 lbs!! That's amazing, I only wish I actually liked to run ;)

Laura64 said...

Kool, i love your pics. Hey read my bog and comment too. Especially "Inteligant Bird" Trust me. You should see the video.