Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Ranch

Last weekend (1st weekend in Oct) we went to visit Shawn's parents. On Friday night, we went to the Ranch. It was so beautiful and quiet there! Kason loved it there too! He had fun chasing the cats:
Walkin around:
Fixing dinner:
My curious boy - just loved walking around everywhere, checkin out all the cool sights!
LOVE this one of him being pushed by Grandpa - pure enjoyment!
Helpin Daddy pick apples:"The Terry Ranch"
Sittin on a very old, but cool tractor:

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

looks like you have been up to all kinds of fun. congrats on the 5k!

Mike and Nickie said...

You have been doing so many cool things. I envy you for doing the 5K. I don't think I would have the guts. You and your family are so busy. Love seeing what you are up to. Miss seeing you myself.

Kelley Rae said...

Oh, so much to catch up on! Kason is getting so big, I love the pictures at the ranch. Congrats on the 5K - never done one and totally admire anyone who does.