Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update and New Posts!

Hey everybody!!! Man, I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since my last post! This summer is flyin by and I just can't keep up! But I will try harder..... Anyway, I have about 6 new posts following this, so if you're really bored and want to know what we've been up to these past 2 months, read on!

We have been enjoying our summer, filled with exciting things and relaxing as much as we can. Shawn's still busy at work. He's enjoying Kiddie Kandids, which is great! He seems to keep busy working on the cars and doing new things to them. I'm just amazed at what he knows about "car stuff" and I'm grateful that he knows that kind of stuff!

Kason is doing great! He constantly goes around the house pointing to things and telling us what color it is. I'm so proud of his accomplishments thus far! Our next big hurdle will be potty training and I'm not sure if I'm ready for that! He loves to sing and I think it's the cutest thing in the world!!!

I'm still able to be at home with Kason - which I LOVE and am so grateful I can do that! I am also still watching my nephew, Mason, every day. I have also started running with some ladies in my ward! If you know me, I've never been one to go running or do BIG physical stuff! But, since January, I've really been watching what I eat and have been exercising a lot more. I've actually lost 50 pounds since January and I'm feeling great! Anyway, a couple weeks ago, I started running with a lady in my ward who is training for a half marathon. There are 5 of us that run together now and it's fun, but a huge challenge for me. I'm not going to run in the marathon, but it's still a great way for me to get in shape and lose the weight that I want to lose.

So there you go! A small update on where we are at. I hope you are all doing great!

No comments: