Monday, June 8, 2009

Quick Update

Gosh, it seems a lot of my time is being consumed with other things besides the blogging world! But some exciting things have happened since my last post of Kason breaking his wrist.

He now has his cast off!!! YAY!!! That was a tough 4 weeks - more for me than Kason haha! He did so great with it on. He never once pulled at it, or complained about it. Bath times were the worst part, but we managed through those. I saved the cast - I know, GROSS!!! - but I guess I had to save his "trophy" as my Dad called it. It will probably end up in the trash eventually haha!

With the cast off and being able to grip things better, Kason is now in a "Big Boy Bed"!!! Read the next post for more details...

We went on a great camping trip over Memorial Weekend! Again, for more details on that, keep reading... I have decided that camping IS pretty fun, and I'd really like to do more of it this summer, so we'll see.....

3 comments:

Brandis said...

what a cutie, I'm so glad his arm is better!

Amy Piller said...

so cute, what do you think about say Saturday July 13th for a get together at our pool?

Amy said...

Emily,
Of course I know who you are! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I am glad your son's wrist is better. There is nothing worse than seeing your little one hurting. Camping is a blast and I hope you get to do lots of it this summer!