Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

Whenever Shawn vacuums, Kason loves to "vacuum" with him with a long duster (you'll see what I'm talking about in the 2nd video). So we decided to buy him a toy vacuum for Easter. We let him have it on the Saturday before Easter. This video shows him opening the closet where we keep the regular vacuum and finding his new surprise:

We pulled out his vacuum and he didn't want to touch it! "OH GREAT!!!" we thought, when he wanted the duster to vacuum but then he decided that his vacuum was pretty cool:

Getting the hang of vacuuming with my "real" vacuum:

Here's Kason vacuuming the kitchen as well, haha:

Easter morning, we hid some plastic eggs filled with candy and money for Kason and he was so cute finding them and opening them! Of course I didn't get any photos of it though! After church, we went to my Grandparents house for dinner and an egg hunt for the little kids. Here are my cute niece and nephew:
And my handsome little man:

2 comments:

Kelley Rae said...

Happy Easter! I'm glad the weather was nice for you. Kason is pretty dashing in his outfit. That's so great that he got a vacuum - I'd love MaKell to think that doing her chores is actually playtime. I haven't quite figured that out yet!

Amy Piller said...

SO cute, i love that he likes to vacume