Thursday, March 26, 2009

4 Years!!!

Four years ago, today, Shawn and I got married in the Salt Lake Temple. The day was so beautiful (it actually SNOWED the day before!!!).

We were so lucky to have so many family and friends with us that day!

Shawn, these past 4 years have been so amazing! I'm so grateful to have you in my life. You never cease to amaze me on the new things you can do. Thank you for being a wonderful husband and father to our wonderful little guy! I love you so much and look forward to what the many, many years ahead will bring!!!

2 comments:

Stefani said...

CONGRATS!! maybe your 5 year reunion requires another flight over vegas!

Becky and Bryce said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Bryce and my anniversary is April 6th. It's the BEST time for weddings!!! Especially at the temple with all those spring flowers!