Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Birds

Have any of you seen Alfred Hitchcock's movie, "The Birds"? If you haven't click here for a trailer about it. I SWEAR that's what's going on outside of my house!!! Ok so maybe I'm exagerating just a little bit - they aren't pecking at anyBODY (just the ground), and there's not thousands of them (just a couple dozen), but they are loud and VERY annoying!!! Yesterday I looked out the window and they were all over the yard in front of our apartment. I tried to get a picture of it but they flew away to the neighbor's yard by the time I got my camera. So I took this picture and it doesn't even show HALF of what was out there!

They were back today "cawing" away and driving me CRAZY!!! I'm not sure what they were poking at on the ground - all I can say is weird!

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

creepy!

Mike and Nickie said...

Is someone feeding them, so they will stick around. That is weird.

Amy Piller said...

Its time for an update! lol