Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July

I've been wanting to take Kason to a movie for a long time now - just to see how he would do. Friday morning we woke up and I said to Shawn, "Let's go to a movie." Shawn was a little hesitant but gave in haha!!! We went to the mall and decided to go to WALL-E. Kason did pretty well for a little while then he just got antsy and wanted to climb all over the seats. I thought it was a cute movie but I think Kason couldn't "connect" with the robots and I think an hour and a half was just too long for him at this time. I really wanted to take him to Kung Fu Panda so maybe next time...

Later that night, we went to Shawn's sister, BethAnna's house for fireworks. We tried to give Kason a sparkler to hold, but he wouldn't hold the stick - he wanted the sparklie part!!!

Shawn put him on Terryn's bike and he LOVED being on it! It was little big for him but he still had fun being pushed around on it (we went to Walmart on Saturday and found the tiniest bike! It was so cute! It fit Kason perfectly so we may have to go get it - HAHA!!!). He also found Skyler's scooter and tried riding that as well.
This last picture was taken on Sunday. I have the weirdest son but I love him to death. He always finds a way to make us laugh! We had the sliding door open to our porch so he could walk in and out. Well I guess he was thirsty because he walks inside to get his sippy cup of milk then walks outside and lays on the ground and drinks away! I guess the concrete ground is comfier than the carpet?!?!

4 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Fun fun, sounds like you had a fun long weekend!

Marianne and Matt said...

Hi Emily!! It's so fun to see your little boy, he is soo big. I think the last time I saw you, you were still pregnant!! It looks like you had a really fun holiday!! Your family is adorable!! Marianne noel Lorz:)

Amy Piller said...

Emily, it is really time to update:) love ya

Amy Piller said...

LOL, I totally remember what we did at bear lake. Are you going this year? I wil be flying solo so we can play if you make it! Maybe we can have a repeat of that fun activity, lol.