Friday, June 27, 2008

The Castle

Ok so I'm just getting used to this thing. Yes! This is the third post for this day and I know I've got it backwards but oh well you get the idea, right? So Shawn's brother and wife - Tom & Michelle - gave us this castle a couple nights ago. Kason was so excited about it. Yesterday morning, I swept off the porch so he could play on it with Mason. The whole time I swept, he just stood on the platform and watched. Later that day when we went out and played, all Kason did was climb up and down from the platform! Today, after he played in the dirt, he decided to give the castle a whirl again. He hasn't figured out how to go down the slide yet, but I'm sure in no time, he will!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhh you started a blog.. im so proud for my sister in law.. its so much fun.. you'll get more into it.. as you sit down and just do it.. I love seeing my friends and family on here.. so anyways.. its way fun.. but i love your blog.. its way cute.

Amy Piller said...

I am so glad you are a bloggin with the rest of us. I have become a picture taken freak so i have pics for my blog it is so funny!